QykApp - Marketing Manager - Analytics - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIIT (1-4 yrs)
As a Marketing Manager - Analytics, you would be involved in one of the following activities:
- Interface with client managers or marketing managers to align on marketing campaign objective.
- Perform campaign sizing and targeting segmentation using various tools.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics Suite, etc.) with technical knowledge of URL tagging and tracking.
- Demonstrated expertise with attribution methodologies, A/B and multivariate testing.
- Suggest and apply industry wide best practices on segmentation and campaign execution.
- Interface with Campaign Analysis team to ensure segmentation will be measurable post campaign. Suggest recommended course of action for future campaign optimization.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate data, context, and implications to business stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual thinking and ideation skills; passion for brainstorming ideas, sketching concepts and connecting pieces to solve real consumer problems.
- Ability to internalize customer insights, champion the customer and empathize with the customer's needs and point of view, personalization, acquisition etc.
- B Tech from top Engineering College (IITs, NITs, BITS, IIIT)
- 1+ year experience in Analytics
Bonus would be:
- MBA from top tier 1 college.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Experience in Programming is a plus.
Job location: Bangalore, HSR
QYK, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple verticals within its system, and various facets of Social Media Marketing. At QYK, we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.