HR Manager at Qyk
Views:2871 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:196
QykApp - Category & Operations Manager - COM 2 - IIM/IIT/NIT (2-5 yrs)
Qyk is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives you the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At Qyk, we believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. We are passionate about quality and we believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Job Profile: Category & Operations Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
Category & Operations Manager will be joining core-team, leading end-to-end responsibility for creating a successful product line, from the blueprint to complete execution. We- re open to candidates owning more than one category, depending on the experience and pedigree.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Understand the product / market - Current products/service available in the category, their market positioning, gaps in market
Understand the consumer - Who are target consumers, what are their needs
Understand the service provider - What they need, how to grow their business
Service Provider relationships - Develop and manage relationships with them, work with them on commercials / promotions
Day-to-day fulfillment - Track transactions and fulfillment data, and come up with process improvements based on insights from the data
Marketing - Work with marketing team to create relevant, targeted campaigns
Engagement - Set up processes for service provider's engagement with platform
- P&L responsibility
Monitor revenue, expenses and margins - own the product P&L completely
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- Degree from a top tier 1 university (IIMs, IITs, ISB, BITS).
- Experience of 3 - 5 years.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) and influencing skills.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Drive to independently develop a data-driven point of view, and execute across with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Candidate needs to have a winning attitude and an ability to never get bogged down by issues, problems.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Qualities - Ability to take ownership and drive things, analytical, eye for detail, ability to deal with traditional businesses and negotiate on commercials, iterative approach - build hypothesis, experiment, collect data and improvise, strong interest in direct-to-consumer business.
- Consulting experience in a top-tier firm is a plus.
Job location: Bangalore (near Silk Board Junction)
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Best in Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.