Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition Specialist at Qvantel Software Solutions Ltd
Views:430 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Qvantel - Senior Presales Consultant (10-20 yrs)
You will be responsible for:
- Provide technical knowledge and pre-sales capacity for new and existing accounts
- Produce statement of compliance for RFx documents + delta requirements build-up
- Coordination and ownership of actual bid documents
- Co-ordinate with Products, Delivery & Operations for offer build-up
- Technical documentation support for bids
- Technical deep-dive, proposal defence
- Product demonstrations preparation and delivery
- Solution proof-of-concept build-up
- Technical collateral build-up and customer training
- Customer solution build-up & partner identification
- Effort estimations & delivery sequencing
To be successful in this role, you need to have- ,
- Strong technical background and ability to build technical competence for Qvantel BSS products and solutions
- Ability to plan, create and deliver solution demonstrations (preferably hands-on competence for demo creation)
- Structured way of working and ability to create compliance statements and offer material for RFx's
- Strong drive and proactive attitude to engage other Qvantel teams to the tasks
We also appreciate:
Strong Telecom BSS domain background with strong experience in proposal defense fronting the customers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Presentable personality
- Approachable personality
What Qvantel has to offer you:
A competitive salary according to your skills and abilities, occupational health plus personal health care, sports and cultural benefits, and support for your well-being. English as the business language and the opportunity to work with colleagues worldwide. You would work in a witty and casual environment with a diverse global team of tech-savvy colleagues.
On top of that, Qvantel has flexible and hybrid working hours, and you can choose your preferred tools from the latest devices in the market. At Qvantel, you get to work with major international accounts as they work towards the true digital transformation of their services and offer value and satisfaction to their customers.
If you want to be part of Qvantel, please send your application and CV in English via our application form by 31st July 2023. Note that we will start interviewing during the application period. So, do not hesitate to apply right away!
You will have a magnificent chance to grow your competencies and role toward the direction you most desire.
Qvantel is one of the fastest-growing tech companies in Finland (Financial, Employer, & International Performance), handling over 230 million subscribers worldwide and expanding to 23 countries of Operation!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.