Quinbay - Director - Product Management - Supply Chain eCommerce (12-17 yrs)
Director Product Manager, Supply Chain eCommerce
Position : We are looking for Product Managers that would be willing to take on significant responsibilities in various aspects of Supply Chain Management and Operations for this established and still fast growing eCommerce Platform.
Location : Bangalore, INDIA
Experience expected : 12 to 17 years
Do you want to take charge of an exciting/growing ecommerce Marketplace?
Do you get excited about building and shipping beautiful products?
Do you enjoy diving into details with your team and helping them succeed?
Do you write great product specs and turn them into real plans?
Do you want to work collaboratively with Engineering/Dev/QA/Business teams?
About Quinbay :
- Quinbay is an upstart digital platforms and products company with a core focus on disrupting traditional markets and business models with the strength of our innovation driven digital value.
- We harness the power of our open innovation culture, our unique talent selection approach, the skills and expertise of our people across various industries, domains and technologies and a unique blend of analytics driven strategies for creating future digital platforms.
Role Description :
- Research and analyse key SCM and Operations market trends for product innovation and enhancements in eCommerce
- Design/manage the day-to-day operations of various delivery and fulfilment operations software products both conventional and specialized processes like refurbishment, data wiping, logistics, shipping and other value add services
- Produce market research, customer surveys, and web analytic data to understand customer and business needs, discovering latent gaps, identifying new opportunities to ultimately define a product roadmap.
- Define your features. Write specs and user stories, create wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists. Communicate functionality and incorporate feedback. Rinse and repeat.
- Research and analyse key ecommerce market trends for product innovation and enhancements.
- Prioritize incoming feature requests from core product and platform teams. Manage the backlog of features. Work closely with the other PMs to release features across all platforms simultaneously.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers.
- Create and maintain your teams roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring that youre working on the highest priority things you can be.
- Represent your team in communication with product, engineering, design and marketing leadership.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage
- Ensure we ship well-crafted products at a timely pace.
- Provide weekly/timely updates to the up-line PM.
- Make data driven decisions for future changes/enhancements in the product based on analysis of metrics.
- Analyse and closely monitor competition for product roadmap decisions.
Skillset Requirements :
- Minimum 5 years of e-commerce product management experience
- Deep knowledge of any of the core operational e-commerce functions including but not limited to supply chain planning, shipping, logistics, inventory planning, warehouse fulfilment
- Deep knowledge of understanding of backend web technologies (e-retail, promotions, orders, cart etc.).
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on successful products.
- Previous experience in designing multi channel experience across a marketplace.
- Ability to create A/B Tests to continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently, communicating across multiple time zones.
- Experience using tools for product wire framing and roadmap & high level planning.
- A Bachelor's/Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- MBA is a key plus