Quikepic Technologies - Technology Head & Architecture (8-20 yrs)
Head of Technology & Architecture :
We- re looking for visionary technology leader who can see the big picture of where financial technology is headed and is passionate about solving problems with an exceptionally high engineering quality, as we continue in our journey to move financial technology forward.
What You Will Do :
- Design, build and maintain financial services APIs, and deliver features that impact hundreds of thousands of users;
- Lead the team of Engineers, Architects and Designers to define the overall architecture and lead the development of overall platform.
- Previous experience of working in open API, open banking, API gateway, ESB solutions.
- Build a world-class engineering team, while contributing to the company's culture, creating an exceptional place to work.
We- re looking for people who :
- Have a hacker mentality - you love building tools to automate manual processes, and are always thinking of new ways to address common problems;
- Would be excited to work in an engineering team that collaborates, shares knowledge and empowers each other to succeed.
- Enjoy and have experience in building APIs
- Can optimize our engineering processes and ultimately, our products;
Who We are?
We build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers and facilitate direct access to finance services, securely, reliably and efficiently. Headquartered in Bangalore, we- re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible.
Our long-term vision is to power the next era of financial innovation, and our short-term mission is to grow the Open Banking economy.
And, we- re just getting started.
What you can expect from us :
As well as working alongside other friendly, passionate and talented people, you- ll also get
- Competitive salary (+ bonus) and meaningful equity in the company
- Flexible work and hours - we all work at home, or elsewhere, from time to time
- Flexible holiday policy
- Annual retreat
- Regular socials and team lunches
- Choice of hardware
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.