HR Manager at Quick Ride
Views:2725 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Quick Ride - Data Scientist (4-9 yrs)
About Us :
Quick Ride strives to provide a platform to make commuting easy and affordable. We aim to disrupt the transport industry by leveraging the latest technology, trends and innovative solutions.
Considering the population, vehicle explosion combined with space crunch and natural resources depletion, the future is heading towards - sharing-. Quick Ride is built to make the sharing these precious resources easy.
While the world is witnessing the power of cloud computing here we are unleashing the power of "Cloud of Wheels".
- Understanding Data by doing Statistical Data Exploration.
- Feature Engineering
- Building Statistical Models (Machine Learning and Deep Learning)
- Presenting the Results and coordinating with Dev Ops team to Productionise the Model.
- InDepth knowledge on R Programming, Data Processing, Data Collection, Quantitative and Qualitative
- Data Analysis. scripting with various R Packages for Data Manipulation and Statistical technique.
- Comprehensively prepared Models for various Regression Models(Linear, Logistic, SVR), KNN, SVM, Decision Tree, Random Forest, KNN, XGBoost. Experience in Data Merging, Data Sub-setting with R.
- Analyzing raw data, drawing conclusions & developing recommendations in R.
- Carrying out specified data processing and statistical techniques in Python.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of client data. Used Regression to obtain variable Importance, Hands-on with statistical tools like R and excel.
- Revising models on basis of Performance and quality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.