HR Manager at Quick Ride
Views:4126 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Quick Ride - City Head - P&L (3-8 yrs)
City Head - Chennai
About Quick Ride :
iDisha is a product development startup founded in 2014. At iDisha Quick Ride was developed with a mission to reduce Traffic and Pollution. It made wonderful progress over the last 4 years and still progressing in the carpooling domain. It is operational in 9 cities (Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata Cochin and Kerala).
250+ employees working at Quick Ride are serving 2 Million+ users PAN India. 7 out of Top 10 IT Giants in India use Quick Ride for their employees for carpooling. Quick Ride has emerged as the biggest carpooling company in India supported by Global reputed Investors such as NASPERS, Sequoia Capital and Venture Highway. URL: https://quickride.in
About The Role of City Head :
- The city team forms the core of operations at Quick Ride. We are looking for dynamic individuals who have a high degree of talent, leadership skills and drive to take this incredibly challenging business forward.
- As a City Head, you will own the long-term growth and profitability of your city. You will be working with your city team and various internal and external stakeholders to achieve this.
- You will continually focus on both demand and supply side at the city level working closely with the central leadership team, keeping in mind out the core proposition of adding tremendous value to our customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations in new markets
- Possess a cross-functional approach and define the medium & long-term roadmap to achieve growth & profitability targets for your city
- Own your city's P&L in collaboration with central operations & marketing teams
- Brand building by creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration of the brand
- Enhance value proposition for both service provider and riders through improving experience
- Evaluate and roll-out new product features and other innovative offerings
- Identify & communicate product/process needs to product & engineering stakeholders
- 3-8 years of work experience
- MBA from Tier1/Tier 2 B-Schools
- Experience in P&L management and team management
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strategic thinking and sound business judgment
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to productively collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders through solid project-management and communication
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and strong analytical thinking, along with a creative solutions-driven mindset
- Flexible with the location, should be ready to shift base to any region across the country. Must be open to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.