HR Manager at Quick Ride
Views:6715 Applications:535 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
Quick Ride - City Head (3-8 yrs)
Disha is a product development startup founded in 2014. At iDisha, we have developed Quick Ride (www.quickride.in). https://goo.gl/Jy2VCg with a mission to reduce traffic and Pollution. Quick Ride made wonderful progress over the last 4 yrs and now. Quick Ride is operational in 8 Cities (Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Kerala). 100+ employees working at Quick Ride serving million-plus users. 7 out of Top 10 IT Giants in India use Quick Ride for their employees to do Carpooling. Quick Ride is No. 1 carpooling company in India. Quick Ride is supported by Global reputed Investors.
Quick Ride is the no. 1 carpooling and bike-pooling platform in India. We strive to provide a platform to make commuting easy and affordable. We aim to disrupt the transport industry by leveraging the latest technology, trends and innovative solutions.
About The Role :
- The city team forms the core of operations at Quick Ride. We are looking for dynamic individuals who have a high degree of talent, leadership skills and drive to take this incredibly challenging business forward.
- As the Vice City Head, you will be owning the long-term growth and profitability of your city. You will be working with your city team and various internal and external stakeholders to achieve this.
- You will continually focus on both demand and supply side at the city level working closely with the central leadership team, keeping in mind out the core proposition of adding tremendous value to our customers.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for strategizing, launching and scaling up business operations in new markets
- Possess a cross-functional approach and define the medium & long-term road map to achieve growth & profitability targets for your city
- Own your city's P&L in collaboration with central operations & marketing teams
- Brand building by creating and executing local marketing strategies to encourage user adoption and penetration of the brand
- Enhance value proposition for both service provider and riders through improving experience
- Evaluate and roll-out new product features and other innovative offerings
- Identify & communicate product/process needs to product & engineering stakeholders
- Manage a team of dynamic individuals
- 3-8 years of work experience
- MBA from Tier1/Tier 2 B-Schools
- Experience in P&L management and team management
- You are comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Strategic thinking and sound-business judgment
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven ability to seek, create, negotiate and close a deal.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to productively collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders through solid project-management and communication
- Data-driven decision-making mentality and strong analytical thinking, along with a creative solutions-driven mindset
- Flexible with the location, should be ready to shift base to any region across the country. Must be open to travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.