Lead - Talent Acquisition at Quick Heal Technologies Ltd.
Views:102 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quick Heal Technologies - Senior Presales Engineer - Cyber Security Product (5-15 yrs)
- The Presales Engineer works as a member of the sales team, providing in-depth technical knowledge and assistance during the sales cycle to achieve business goals of Seqrite products. They determine the technical requirements to meet client goals and act as liaison between the organization's sales/business development and customer to acquire account. They enable partner's technical strength which can strive business growth.
- No Of Demo/POC/RFP/Tender
- No. of Successful Demo, POC & RFI response completion (At least 75 percent success ratio)
- No. of Successful 500+ user Enterprise Demo completion-(10 Cases per month)
- Revenue Target Achieved.
- No of Up Sell, Cross sell Demo(10 Per Month) ,
- No of Training/Engagement for Partners and clients-(10 per month)
- Timely response of RFP/Tender documentation/Client Query Attending Scheduled weekly call completing all Org specific processes within stipulated timelines
- Effective utilization of allocated budget Process Excellence & avoid Repetition of work
- Provide appropriate feedback on product functionality to concerned Product Managers towards
- Product Improvement Excellent Product USP pitching and presentation Strategic findings/Process Improvements
- New Product or Business Opportunity identification/Market Research.
- Solution Architect - To design best fit solution to customer
- Can develop selling strategy with sales team
- Can conduct partner engineer's certification trainings
- Relationship management with partners and key accounts
- Works with sales teams to respond to RFPs and RFIs for security products, to develop and position solutions that involve the company's product
- Design POC and drive it for successful closer for security products
- Can work with Product Managers and engineering team for successful closer of POCs and Product growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.