Quick Furnish - Deputy General Manager - Operations - IIT/IIM (2-4 yrs)
Deputy General Manager - Operations
1. Heading the operations and back-end and achieving business goals set by the organisation
2. Overseeing overall construction of interior projects assigned.
3. Lead and manage overall operations and profitability in accordance with the business goals of the firm
4. Lead weekly project reviews to define critical success factors for specific clients and projects, and develop strategies and tactics to achieve them while mitigating business risks.
5. Ensuring flawless and regular documentation for the management and clients
6. Responsibilities by functions: Supply Chain, Operations, Planning, Quality Control, PnL Management, Risk Management, Inventory Management,
7. Ensure Client Satisfaction: Holding regular interaction and review with clients, trade contractors, architects and project management consultants & others to monitor & co-ordinate all phases of construction.
8. Implementing, Monitoring and maintaining Quality Standards at the project site with Safety health and environment plan as per standard norms and clients requirements/expectations
9. Monitoring Billing & Realisation of payments (both ways external and internal)
10. Ensuring timely management of any unforeseen delay
- Freshers from Tier 1 College(IITs/IIMs) are acceptable.