HRM at Quarry Luxury Stones Pvt. Ltd.
Views:482 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Quarry Luxury Stones - Business Development/Sales Role (1-4 yrs)
- Managing high end Luxury Sales, Sourcing potential leads, HNIs & their references. & converting leads into Sale deals in High Value transactions.
- Facilitate in clients buying process, taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client
- Build continuous lead funnel & prove a successful track record in sales. Build a database of potential clients for future events
- Build enduring relationships with the clients and display an understanding of the client, industry, business environment
- This is an Individual contributor's role, so to take complete ownership of a range of clients from different segments is expected.
- Work with the Sales Team to co-own the sales, generate new leads and move clients through each stage of the customer lifecycle.
- Accountable for overall sales performance and day-to-day creation of sales strategies. Able to use different methodology to effectively manage sales opportunities and pipelines
- Build a strategy to identify current and future opportunities for selling / Business development activities. Be up to date and improvise sales techniques, customer service, product knowledge.
- Being adept with market, competitors and trends knowledge in order to generate future retail revenue and activities
- Track and review actual sales results, weighing them against the set business targets in order to determine the effectiveness of sales initiatives and implement necessary changes and solutions. Continuously acquire & update understanding of industry dynamics & consumer buying behaviour. Analyzing monthly reports for understanding Market trends and swings. Regularly present financial and functional reports to the management about sales generation.
- Translate strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the targeted growth in sales.
- Ensuring sustainable revenue growth by constantly maximizing market penetration.
- Ensure that retail operation complies with all the set policies and procedures of organisation's standard.
- Support pre and post sales activities.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the management.
- Ensure that the brand standard is maintained at all time.
- Responsible for the P&L of The Quarry Operations, give particular attention to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit
- Preferably having minimum 1 year of experience. (previous experience in luxury durables will be an added advantage)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to company culture &values.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Exceptional service orientation.
- Good analytical skills
- Comfortable with autonomy and uncertainty
- Should have - can do- and - get things done- attitude.
- Should have willingness to travel
- Open to new ideas and adaptable in a fast-paced Start-up environment