Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3402 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Quantity Consultant - Finance Process - BPO (2-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify key opportunity areas with client processes and lead projects to improve process efficiency and effectiveness
- Formulate improvement plans based on wastes & variations identified during analysis
- Contribute and present in client reviews & meetings
- Work closely with operations team to collect data and assess the current situation.
- Spread continuous improvement culture and drive culture of data based decision making
- Remove barriers to progress
- Introduce different innovative concepts
- Achieve Quality Savings and Productivity targets
- Graduate/Post-graduate in Commerce/Finance
- Exposure to F&A qualifications - CA inter, MBA Finance etc. is desirable
- Relevant work experience in improving Finance & Accounting processes with leading BPM/BPO organizations
- Exposure to Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in BPO/ITES environment Preferred
- Business acumen and strong result orientation
- Proficiency in MS-PowerPoint and MS-Excel
Special Role Requirement :
- Zeal to work in a dynamic BPM environment and keen to acquire working knowledge of varied processes with different operational teams
- Accuracy & integrity in data handling
- Ability to work with people and teams with diverse priorities
- Willing to travel across sites & locations
- Willing to work in 24 x 7 work environments, in all shifts
Industry : BPM/BPO/KPO background only
Domain : Finance and Accounting (Any one or more towers - AP, AR, GL) + O2C/P2P/R2R
Role : Individual Contributor / Client Facing
Shifts : 1.00 PM to 10.00 PM / 2: 00 PM to 11:00 PM
Business is open to look at Ops /Quality Blend.
- Open to interviewing candidates from across locations, providing they are interested to relocate to Mumbai/Pune.
- Drive improvement projects & initiatives across different client accounts
Required : Experience with Finance transformation through various levers Biz. Process re-engineering, Process redesign, Target operating model, exposure to RPA / automation
Required : Change management, good communication skills, confident in engaging with clients
Required : Domain competency in any one or more of the Towers
Preferable/ not mandatory : Exposure to Design thinking/ Lean Six Sigma / Process maturity models etc
- Essentially we are cutting down on GB/BB/MBB Certification requirement
EXPERIENCE : 2-10)Yr.
Number of Position : 7
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.