VP - Quant Recruitment at Madison Cube Recruitment
Views:24031 Applications:938 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Quantitative Trader - Algorithmic Trading - IIT (0-4 yrs)
Company : Leading Quantitative Trading firm.
Experience : Fresher's to 3 years of experience.
Location: Delhi/NCR/Mumbai/Bangalore/UK/Singapore/Hong Kong/London/New York.
Role - Quantitative Strategist/Developer/Researcher or Infra/C++ Developer - Quantitative Trading Firm.
Education : They hire candidates only from ONLY IIT - Computer Science or Mathematics and Computing background. Preferable is 7 - 8 or 8.5+ CGPA.
Number of roles : 5 (Quantitative strategists) and 5 (Infra/C++ Developer).
Salary - INR 25 lac (Fixed) + high variable.
- Ability and willingness to work hands-on on C++ Coding
- Willingness to code in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Willingness to learn building low latency systems
- Very good understanding of concurrency, memory models, networks
- Very good understanding of kernel and OS level optimizations
- Experience working with large data sets - collection, analysis and processing
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Good understanding of capital market, trading systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational and analytical skills.
- Exceptional compensation (High Base and High variable).
- Competitive Profit sharing options.
- Gym/food/travel allowance.
- Location option.
Madison Cube Recruitment