Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:803 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Quantitative Strategist Role - Investment Bank (4-10 yrs)
Exciting opportunity with one of the leading Investment Bank to hire a strong Senior professional for their Macro Trading Desk in Mumbai.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage quantitative analytics to identify the market dislocations and trading opportunities in FX and Rates markets.
- Work very closely with traders across various markets to build a wide spectrum of tools, and systematically analyse all patterns driven by flows in the FX and Rates markets.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Strong knowledge of FX, Forwards, Bonds, Interest Rates Swaps, and Vol
- Experience in implementing tools which identify Market dislocations
- Familiar with models like PCA, Multivariate Regression, ZScores, Forward Vol
- Experienced with Historical back-testing methodology
- Strong programming skills [C++ / Python etc]. Should be able to quickly build on the firms existing libraries and deliver analysis.
- A strong passion for quantitative trading strategies.
Please contact Anita Shah at +91 2242367789
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.