Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:992 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Quantitative Researcher - Spread Market Making Modeler - Bank (6-16 yrs)
Our client- a leading Global Bank is looking for an Associate/VP - Quantitative Research covering Securitized Products and Credit Flow products including TBAs, Corporate Bonds and Credit Index products who would develop and maintain models for valuation, risk, P&L calculations and analysis tools for the Global Spread business. The role focuses on models and analytics for automated quoting and execution of TBAs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Research, development, back-testing, and reporting of market-making and quoting strategies
- Applying machine learning and statistical techniques to analyze market moves and trade data
- Development, deployment, and support of production code for automated and semi-automated quoting and trading of their securitized products
- Ensure optimal usage of automated strategies, analytical tools and identify/ develop business intelligence tools
- Work on ongoing projects for improvements in market-making infrastructure, sourcing, maintaining and exposing various market and reference data feeds
A Bachelor's/Masters degree in a Quantitative Field
- Very strong Stochastic Modeling and Data Science background, including Statistics, Probability, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning
- Data-analysis skills on real datasets, including familiarity with methods for working with large data and tools for data analysis, e.g., Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.
- Experience of Time-Series analysis using Deep Learning and reinforcement learning
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and software design skills, using C++/Python and experience in Reactive Programming
- Parallel/distributed computing experience a plus.