Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:1583 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:264
Quantitative Research Analyst - Investment Management Division - Bank (0-3 yrs)
A Global Bank is looking for an Analyst with and Engineer & MBA Combination to be part of their Quantitative Portfolio Management Division. We are looking for candidates with computational skills preferably in the area of programming (Python Preferred/ C++/Java ) as this division uses advanced quantitative methods to structure, manage, and monitor investment portfolios including hedge funds, mutual funds, and separately managed accounts of clients; Clients include public, corporate and charitable institutions, high net-worth individuals, retail investors, and various portfolio management groups within the firm.
Job Responsibilities :
1. Act as portfolio managers to analyze performances and risk profiles of existing equity portfolios.
2. Conduct quantitative research around global equity strategies and search for new investment themes that may add value to existing investment models.
3. Analyze structured and unstructured data for companies from various sources to build factor based investment strategies.
4. Present investment strategies to the research group and the Investment Committee, and conduct required follow-ups.
5. Facilitate daily trade generation by being actively involved in portfolio construction process.
The ideal candidate should be a quick-thinking self-starter who is passionate about equity research & portfolio management. We are seeking a motivated personnel with solid understanding of statistics and financial markets, familiarity in working with big data, strong programming skills, sharp attention to detail and strong communication skills.