Quantitative Research (4-7 yrs)
Business Title - Senior Quantitative Research Analyst (Quantitative analysis,SAS,MATLAB,CFA level 3)
Experience - 4 -7 years
Location - Bangalore
Company: - Our client is an US based world’s largest provider of financial services and investment resources that helps individual and institutions to meet their financial objectives.
- Develop investment strategy and research: Design and implement financial risk assessment and portfolio construction models using MPT (modern portfolio theory).
Participate in the development of new advice and guidance tools.
- Investment and Financial Planning Principles thought leadership.
- Analyze objectives and requirements
- Apply structured quantitative methods to solve investment problems
- Implement and evaluate risk assessment and portfolio construction models using statistical analysis using software tools such as SAS, S+ or Matlab
- Develop and design the firm’s ALM (Asset/Liability Model) used in financial planning apps
- Continually researching new ways to model and analyze an individual’s or household’s financial future and plan, and improving on its existing approaches. This individual will both respond to requests for review as well as initiate new research and analysis. Typical topics include Investor Profiling, Asset Allocation, Asset & Liability
- Modeling, Asset Location, Cash Flow Projections and Savings and Withdrawal Hierarchies.
Education and Experience
- 4+ years related experience
- Degree in engineering, applied mathematics, science, operations research, econometrics or computer science
- Finance MBA with significant experience using quantitative methods would be considered
- CFA is a plus, CFP helpful
- Can write “pseudo-code” specifications for software development. Programming skill.
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of actuarial science, asset allocation, asset/liability modeling, portfolio construction, quantitative disciplines
- Facility with financial planning theory and practice
- Strong skills in statistical and database methods
- Solid knowledge of Unix, SAS, Matlab, Excel or similar tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to think critically in a demanding environment
- Ability to provide thought leadership
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects without detailed direction
Please send your resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.