HR at Callisto Talent Solutions Private limited
Views:229 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Quantitative Developer - Index Strategies - Financial Services (1-4 yrs)
Our client is a global financial services firm who are supporting clients in their investment banking strategies.
- Developing and maintaining multi- asset indices including testing, coding, enhancements in codes, and restructuring.
- Regularly overseeing and monitoring indices on daily basis and resolving issues in calculations.
- Preparing and publishing draft for adjustment in index description.
- Analysing and preparing performance reports for index as per client requirements
- Identifying and implementing process improvement for data feeds.
Essential Qualification and Skills:
- BE, BTech, MS in Maths/Statistics/Financial Engineering.
- 1-4 years of relevant experience in QIS with hands on experience on Java or C++ with Python within front office.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skill who can work closely with tech and non tech audience.
- Strong team player who can work in fast paced front office environment.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.