Head - Recruitment at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:2355 Applications:470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:465
Quantitative Analyst - Equity Structuring - Financial Services (1-4 yrs)
Quantitative Analyst - Equity Structuring
Equity Structuring Quant Analyst.
Location - Bengaluru
Client - Global Financial Services Firm
Years of Experience : 1 - 3 Years of relevant experience.
- We are looking to fill an exciting role of an Equity Structuring Quant Analyst to be based out of the Bengaluru, the analyst will be part of a team with reach across all Equities business lines (including One Delta, Vol, Prime Brokerage), the team work directly with sales and trading to structure transactions and financial products to meet the needs of our clients.
- Looking for a Computational Finance expertise, prior/ current experience in building pricing library / models in Python would be a plus.
Job Summary & Responsibilities :
1. Using internal tools to price Equity / Exotic Derivatives; sometimes would need to think of a combination of building blocks to get the desired payout
2. Work on automating pricing to increase the business flow being covered
3. Build tools/do analysis that helps the team to come up smarter ideas based on a client's needs or makes some of the repetitive tasks more efficient
4. Liaise with sales, trading and peer Quants (in London and Hong Kong) on pricing as well as infra development
1. Strong quantitative/analytical ability
2. Coding background - doesn't need to be Computer Science graduate but needs to have at least some experience with basic/functional coding and interest to learn/do more
3. Communication/presentation (written as well as verbal) - candidate would need to communicate extensively with sales and trading (and sometimes clients) in other geographical locations.