Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi Inc.
Views:4116 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi - Senior Specialist/Lead - Inside Sales (3-8 yrs)
Quantiphi is an award-winning Applied AI and Big Data software and services company, driven by the desire to solve transformational problems at the heart of the business. Our applications leverage machine learning to forge a greater understanding of the cognitive processes that guide your business. These solutions decipher data in surprisingly human ways: through sight, sound, speech, natural language, and pattern recognition. Through cutting-edge AI, we help make your products smarter, your customer experience frictionless, and your processes autonomous while uncovering anomalies, threats, and risks that make your business safer.
Our signature approach combines groundbreaking machine-learning research with disciplined cloud and data-engineering practices to create breakthrough impact at unprecedented speed.
We are true believers in AI's potential to overcome the most complex business challenges and to redefine what's possible. Our problem-solving acumen isn- t just in our technology; it's in our DNA.
For more details visit: http://www.quantiphi.com/
Role: Sr. Inside Sales Sr. Specialist/ Inside Sales Lead
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience
A Bachelors- degree is expected, candidates with an MBA/Masters will be preferred. With the right kind of experience, we are open to considering alternate educational backgrounds. We are looking for a talented and competitive - Inside Sales professional who thrives in a competitive, entrepreneurial environment. This person will be responsible for customer outreach and lead generation through LinkedIn Sales Navigator, HubSpot and other online and offline tools. She/he will be representing the organization in its outreach communication and various campaigns and will be responsible to manage database communication with high-value leads at target organizations.
- Strategize, plan, assign and execute sales campaigns in alignment with business goals
- Driving the capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing leads into customers
- Effectively and efficiently drive demand generation (prospecting, qualifying, nurturing).
- Manage inside sales activities on LinkedIn Sales Navigator and HubSpot.
- Execute campaigns, outreach, and communication on the Sales Navigator platform/HubSpot Sales Hub
- Manage email and telephonic communication with prospective clients
- Identify novel sources and means of reaching out to prospective clients
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team in planning for campaigns
- Assist the sales and accounts teams with relevant information regarding leads
- Manage outreach with prospects and leads in the long-haul, and strategically reaching out them over the customer/lead lifetime
- Assisting in rolling out weekly newsletters, email and drip campaigns
- Reporting and presentation of Inside Sales updates and progress
Skills and Competencies
- Good content writing skills, excellent email communication, and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of Sales process and lead nurturing
- Exhibit a positive, friendly attitude with customers and empathetic towards their needs
- Strong experience on HubSpot Sales Hub/LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
- Understand all aspects related to sales and marketing, specifically client-vendor relationships, and lead management
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, internal and external, in delivering results
- Has worked in an - Inside sales role for at least three years, and ideally has led a team of sales professionals
- Expertise in the use of word processor, spreadsheet and presentation tools so as to report on progress
- Project management skills: Ability to meticulously plan and execute campaigns and activities
- Team management and leadership skills. Ability to lead and mentor other team members in their role, and enabling their career progression
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.