Quantiphi - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (5-9 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
Planning & Budgeting :
- Helping HOF in Strategic Planning, Investor reporting, Process buildups etc.
- Driving long term & short term budgets vs actuals & variance analysis
- Presentations to Founders & Investors
- Project wise/ Profit center wise reporting
- Multi- Dimensional Reporting
- Building & Developing Management Dashboards
- Creating strong control points
- Any adhoc- reporting as per Management's requirement
- Cash flow planning
This position will be reporting to HOF and will be working closely with Management to understand their requirements & build up reporting structure accordingly. The person will have to coordinate with cross departments to initiate process improvements.
a. Extensive database and statistical analysis experience.
b. Ability to understand the business, Management requirements
c. Excellent Microsoft Excel & PPT skills
d. Good Communication Skills.
e. Eye for detail, Analytical & detail oriented
f. CA/MBA from top tier institute with 5-7 years of experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.