Talent Partner at Quantiphi Analytics
Views:481 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi - Senior Manager - AWS Partner Marketing (10-25 yrs)
Senior Manager - AWS Partner Marketing
Mumbai / Bangalore /Trivandrum
Quantiphi is an award-winning AI-first digital engineering company driven by the desire to reimagine & realize transformational opportunities at the heart of the business. We are passionate about our customers & obsessed with problem-solving to make products smarter, customer experiences frictionless, processes autonomous & businesses safer.
We put together a wide array of solutions that help businesses build AI products, find & retain high-value customers, improve operating efficiency & reduce risk across several industries including but not limited to Healthcare, Insurance, Media, Retail, Manufacturing, & Consumer Products & are in partnership with Google Cloud, AWS, NVIDIA, Looker, Snowflake, SAP & Tensorflow.
For more details visit: https://www.quantiphi.com/
We are seeking an energized, experienced Global Marketing leader to help create our messaging, drive GTM programs, craft unique value propositions both for direct customers and AWS employees.
The successful candidate will lead Quantiphis marketing activities in support of our AWS global business and will manage and support strategic marketing initiatives. They will develop strategies and tactics to foster relationships with AWS employees, direct customers and AWS and help our sales teams by providing insights into markets, verticals and prospects, driving awareness of our brand and offerings, and building preference for
Quantiphi early in the cycle. Activities will span all areas of marketing, including integrated marketing, content strategy, PR, lead generation and nurturing, events, brand, digital and market research.
This individual should have experience in B2B marketing and customer-facing roles as well as with and to AWS. Marketing communications, lead generation, sales support and event management experience are extremely valuable. The candidate must be familiar with and excited about technology and solutions, and executive presence is key.
The Global AWS Marketing Leader is a highly visible position within Quantiphi. They will be responsible for managing key relationships with our AWS leadership team and outside agencies, as well as collaborating closely across the Quantiphi marketing and sales teams and the broader organization.
Scope of Responsibilities :
- Ideate, craft, create and lead the implementation of various initiatives that drive Quantiphi awareness and sales with AWS and direct customers
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly partner marketing plans, including understanding, leveraging and ensuring compliance with all partner marketing opportunities, processes, and guidelines
- Lead partner marketing plans and collaborate across Quantiphi marketing teams to execute content development, lead generation and nurturing, events and sales support - take responsibility for both strategic and tactical activities
- Lead identification of and participation in key events, awards and co-marketing opportunities
- Build relationships across cloud partner organizations
- Manage and support the strategic brand and communications initiatives such as messaging development, brand identity, social strategy, communications/PR and website redesign
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales by defining a common set of goals,
strategies and success criteria
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors/Masters degree in marketing, business or similar area.
- Minimum of 10 years hands-on partner marketing experience, including 5+ years of AWS channel marketing experience.
- Experience marketing technology solutions to businesses, including marketing communications, sales support, CRM and database marketing, and event management.
- Experience with end -to-end integrated demand gen marketing campaigns.
- Exposure to APN Marketing Central preferable.
- Experience in both commercial and Public Sector marketing required.
- Ability to work effectively with partner organizations, fellow marketing team members, external partners, and other internal functional organizations to define and drive marketing programs.
- Knowledge of marketing communications channels (digital, social, direct marketing, experiential, PR) and familiarity with tactics (online, sales tools, advertising, events) to reach prospects.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects, often requiring rapid turnaround.
- Comfort working in a global environment with different cultures and work styles.
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve personal and team goals within established timeframes.
- Motivated intelligence with a sense of urgency.
- Superior oral and written communication and proofreading skills.
- Self-confident with strong presentation skills and outstanding organization abilities.
- Ability to manage a marketing program budget.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.