Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi Inc.
Views:3706 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Quantiphi - Product Analyst - AthenasOwl (2-4 yrs)
Quantiphi Analytics: Athenas Owl(Product) Product Analyst
- Quantiphi is a category defining Data Science and Machine Learning Software and Services Company focused on helping organizations translate the big promise of Big Data & Machine Learning technologies into quantifiable business impact. We were founded on the belief that machine learning and artificial intelligence are transformative technologies that will create the next quantum gain in customer experience and unit economics of businesses. Quantiphi helps clients find and capture hidden value from data through a unique blend of business acumen, big-data, machine learning and intuitive information design.
- AthenasOwl (AO) is our AI for Media solution that helps content creators and broadcasters to create and curate smarter content. We launched the product in 2017 as an AI-powered suite meant for the media and entertainment industry. Clients use AthenaOwl's context adapted technology for redesigning content, taking better targeting decisions, automating hours of post-production work and monetizing massive content libraries.
For more details visit: www.quantiphi.com ; www.athenasowl.tv
Role: Product Analyst
Experience Level: 2 to 4 Years
Work location: Mumbai
Employment: Full Time
- Development and delivery of tangible consumer benefits through the product or service of the business.
- Managing team and following Agile practices for team
- Research on consumer, market, and competitive intelligence
- Measuring and monitoring product performance
- Product Management operations like requirement gathering and scope definition
The ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- Product Management experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Story-boarding and wire-framing
- Strong interpersonal and people skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of technology and cloud platforms
- Microsoft Office Suite applications (proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.