HR at Quantiphi
Views:3074 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Quantiphi - Manager - Client Engagement (5-8 yrs)
- Guide the client on technology evaluation, technical thought leadership and direction.
- Take a lead in preparing functional and technical specification documents.
- Lead project deliveries while managing multiple responsibilities in high paced environment, where you are empowered to make a difference
- Constantly sync with product & Business team to align on business priorities, and plan for long term and short-term architecture goals.
- Own the complete SDLC of our product(s) by managing the solutioning, engineering, testing, release and maintenance.
- Work closely with product owners to align on their feature backlogs and plan for engineering
- Guide and help team members to debug and solve technical problems.
- Lead engagements with multiple work-streams; prepare project plans and manage deliverables
- Review and perform code walkthrough and quality reviews.
- Showcase thought leadership on technology roadmaps, agile development methodologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of IT experience in data driven or AI technology products
- Thorough understanding and project experience in Bigdata tools such as Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Impala, Hadoop, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, HBase.
- Hands-on expertise on analytical tools like R, SAS, Tableau, Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Team management experience is must
- Work collaboratively with the Founders and Accounts Leads in terms of project executive and timelines.
- Experience in decision science tools and techniques will be added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.