Quantiphi - Manager - Client Engagement (5-8 yrs)
- Guide the client on technology evaluation, technical thought leadership and direction.
- Take a lead in preparing functional and technical specification documents.
- Lead project deliveries while managing multiple responsibilities in high paced environment, where you are empowered to make a difference
- Constantly sync with product & Business team to align on business priorities, and plan for long term and short-term architecture goals.
- Own the complete SDLC of our product(s) by managing the solutioning, engineering, testing, release and maintenance.
- Work closely with product owners to align on their feature backlogs and plan for engineering
- Guide and help team members to debug and solve technical problems.
- Lead engagements with multiple work-streams; prepare project plans and manage deliverables
- Review and perform code walkthrough and quality reviews.
- Showcase thought leadership on technology roadmaps, agile development methodologies and best practices.
- 5+ years of IT experience in data driven or AI technology products
- Thorough understanding and project experience in Bigdata tools such as Map Reduce, Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Impala, Hadoop, Spark SQL, Spark Streaming, HBase.
- Hands-on expertise on analytical tools like R, SAS, Tableau, Excel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and managerial skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- Team management experience is must
- Work collaboratively with the Founders and Accounts Leads in terms of project executive and timelines.
- Experience in decision science tools and techniques will be added advantage