Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi Inc.
Views:4340 Applications:242 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quantiphi - Lead - Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Role : Marketing Lead
Experience : 3-8 years
Job Location : Bangalore
Educational Qualification(s) : MBA /Marketing Communication Background/Post Grad Fine Arts (Literature)
We are looking for a bright and energetic Marketing Lead to play a leading role in building Quantiphi's partner marketing and strategic marketing programs.
The successful candidate will lead Quantiphi's marketing activities in support of our cloud partners and will manage and support strategic marketing initiatives. They will develop strategies and tactics to foster relationships with our partner organizations and help our sales teams by providing insights into markets, verticals and prospects, driving awareness of our brand and offerings, and building preference for Quantiphi early in the cycle. Activities will span all areas of marketing, including integrated marketing, content strategy, PR, lead generation and nurturing, events, brand, digital and market research.
This individual should have experience in B2B marketing and customer-facing roles. Marketing communications, lead generation, sales support and event management experience are extremely valuable. The candidate must be familiar with and excited about technology and solutions, and executive presence is key.
The Marketing Lead is a highly visible position within Quantiphi. They will be responsible for managing key relationships with our partner teams and outside agencies, as well as collaborating closely across the Quantiphi marketing and sales teams and the broader organization.
- Develop and manage annual and quarterly partner marketing plans, including understanding, leveraging and ensuring compliance with all partner marketing opportunities, processes, and guidelines
- Lead partner marketing plans and collaborate across Quantiphi marketing teams to execute content development, lead generation and nurturing, events and sales support - take responsibility for both strategic and tactical activities
- Lead identification of and participation in key events, awards and co-marketing opportunities
- Build relationships across cloud partner organizations
- Manage and support the strategic brand and communications initiatives such as messaging development, brand identity, social strategy, communications/PR and website redesign
- Drive alignment between marketing and sales by defining a common set of goals, strategies and success criteria
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or similar area
- Minimum of 3-8 years marketing and technology experience, including 1-2 years of B2B and/or channel marketing experience
- Experience marketing technology solutions to businesses, including marketing communications, sales support, CRM and database marketing, and event management
- Exposure to APN Marketing Central preferable.
- Ability to work effectively with partner organizations, fellow marketing team members, external partners, and other internal functional organizations to define and drive marketing programs
- Knowledge of marketing communications channels (digital, social, direct marketing, experiential, PR) and familiarity with tactics (online, sales tools, advertising, events) to reach prospects
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize multiple projects, often requiring rapid turnaround
- Comfort working in a global environment with different cultures and work styles
- Ability to work independently and with a team to achieve personal and team goals within established timeframes
- Motivated intelligence with a sense of urgency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.