Talent Acquisition Specialist at Quantiphi
Views:7905 Applications:1082 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:254
Quantiphi - HR Business Partner Specialist (3-7 yrs)
Essential Skills :
Role: Specialist - HR Business Partner
Experience Level: 3 to 7 Years
Work location : Bangalore
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including on boarding for new joiners, confirmation, payroll, attendance, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation
- Proactive inputs to HR verticals on benchmarking requirements seeking internal as well as external market best practice opportunities that will enhance processes
- Identify automation scope and implement relevant HRIS platform
- Provide compensation support including compensation bands validation, on time payroll inputs, and research on external branding
- Create robust communication forums and facilitate employee engagement initiatives on a regular basis
- Ensure on-time functional deliverables, compliance of HR operations, prepare the report on effectiveness and look for trends and draws inferences to influence future direction Requirement:
- 3 to 7 years of experience in driving HR BP and Operations strategies
- Building effective relationships with employees, business partners and leaders.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- MIS reporting and vendor management is must
- Working in conjunction with the founders and business leaders.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.