Quantiphi - Account Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Ability to handle growth, delivery and P&L responsibilities in high paced environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities to innovate, transform and build capability using Machine Learning and Big Data Technologies.
- Accountable for leading end-to-end execution of projects: Requirement gathering, problem formulation, day-to-day problem solving, team management, and client management.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to ensure customer satisfaction by delivering high quality work without any delays in a collaborative environment.
- Develop and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise for various business use cases.
- Ability to proactively identify potential customer issues and resolve them with speed and efficiency.
- 7+ years of experience in delivering data driven technology solutions and products with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth knowledge in framing, designing and execution of solutions for challenging business problems.
- Must have superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills.
- Executive demeanor and experience working with senior client executives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
- Working in conjunction with the founders in terms of delivery and project deadline.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.