Quantiphi - Account Manager (7-10 yrs)
- Ability to handle growth, delivery and P&L responsibilities in high paced environment where you are empowered to make a difference.
- Responsible for identifying and developing new client opportunities to innovate, transform and build capability using Machine Learning and Big Data Technologies.
- Accountable for leading end-to-end execution of projects: Requirement gathering, problem formulation, day-to-day problem solving, team management, and client management.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to ensure customer satisfaction by delivering high quality work without any delays in a collaborative environment.
- Develop and bring in deep functional knowledge and expertise for various business use cases.
- Ability to proactively identify potential customer issues and resolve them with speed and efficiency.
- 7+ years of experience in delivering data driven technology solutions and products with a distinctive record of professional achievement and impact.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams, and in-depth knowledge in framing, designing and execution of solutions for challenging business problems.
- Must have superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills.
- Executive demeanor and experience working with senior client executives.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment.
- Working in conjunction with the founders in terms of delivery and project deadline.