Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:5131 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:191
QuantInsti - Teaching Assistant - Algorithmic Trading Domain - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-4 yrs)
Experience 0 - 4
QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we've 3 primary products:
Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPATTM) - The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Alumni from 65+ countries.
Quantra - A self paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning. Already has registered users from 145 countries.
Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application, main & blog website, and a lot more.
Our aim is simple: to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
We're looking to add a full time Teaching Assistant for assisting faculty in various areas related to Algorithmic Trading. Preferably from IIT, NIT and other Tier-1 engineering colleges.
- Contributing to the technical content that can be useful for course participants
- Supervising/evaluating the assignments and project work (both research as well as industry oriented) of the course participants
- Resolving queries on topics pertaining to Statistics, Econometrics, Python, R (and other aspects of algorithmic trading)
- Work closely and coordinate with various Financial and Educational Institutions across Asia, Europe & US to offer various courses and workshops
- Assist in quantitative training to participants from leading global firms in the industry.
- Strong analytical and quantitative background (degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Financial Engineering) from a globally reputed college
- Interest in mathematical finance and modelling
- Experience in financial markets and/or knowledge delivery will be preferred
Other Aspects / Skills:
- Understanding of computationally expansive problems and programming
- Knowledge of financial instruments across various asset classes
- Understanding of derivative pricing and time series analytical methods
- Expertise in Python & R, especially from usage of statistics in financial markets perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their families.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the Quantinsti career page as well after the redirection.