Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:816 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
QuantInsti - Senior Associate - Content & Research - Quant Finance (7-14 yrs)
Senior Associate - Content & Research (7-14 yrs) - Quant Finance
Position Summary :
QI seeks to hire suitable candidates as quant researchers to be a part of the EPAT Content team.
- Create content and conduct lectures, courses, and workshops to Financial and educational institutions in India and abroad.
- Assist in the resolution of doubts and queries faced by the students in lectures on Quant finance.
- Enhance the content and delivery (pedagogy) of existing lectures
- Write technical blogs on different aspects of quant trading
- Supervise/evaluate the assignments and project work of course participants
- Resolve queries on topics pertaining to statistics, econometrics, Python, and other facets of quant trading
- Contribute to research in the domain via writing and reviewing of articles, manuscripts, and books connected to quant finance.
Requirements & Other aspects : (The points in Bold italics are pre-requisites. Please do not apply if you don't satisfy them.)
- 7-12 years of full-time work experience (Industry experience is necessary)
- Completed a Doctorate or Masters' degree in engineering, statistics, computer science, finance, or other quantitative fields from a reputed university or college
- Experience in knowledge delivery would be preferred
- Expertise in the data science stack of at least one of Python and R (Python preferred)
- Good grasp of math, statistics, and machine learning (in the context of financial markets)
- Excellent writing, and speaking skills
- Extensive knowledge about trading in the financial markets
- Knowledge of financial instruments across asset classes
- Ability to learn and digest new technical ideas/tools and implement them
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and prioritize
- Work over most weekends to provide assistance to the faculty during EPAT lectures (You will be eligible for compensatory offs that can be availed during weekdays)
Compensation : INR 20,00,000 - INR 40,00,000 annually.
Location : We welcome applicants from across India. A remote working arrangement can be discussed during the selection process.
About the team and role in QI :
The EPAT Content team has former bankers, programmers, traders, and academics who worked in financial firms, universities, and tech companies. We have educational backgrounds in computer science, electronics, economics, and finance. The common thread stringing all of us is an obsessive curiosity to learn more about quant finance.
We are responsible for the technical content, and maintaining the quality of lectures delivered by top professionals across the globe, in the EPAT (a 6-month long course conducted over weekends. You can check more about the course elsewhere on the website).
If you're interested and excited to be part of a growing start-up, we want to hear from you.
About QuantInsti :
QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage - a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti- , we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding-edge education and technologies. We offer high-quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional-grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why you should join us :
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you.
We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.