Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:154 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
QuantInsti - Quant Analyst (3-6 yrs)
Salary 800000 - 1000000
Function - Other - Other
Company Description - ArrayJob Description - Position Summary:
QuantInsti is seeking to hire qualified candidates for a full-time position of Quant Analyst
- Work as a subject matter expert in the quantitative finance field
- Resolve queries on topics pertaining to statistics, Python, machine learning, and- quantitative trading
- Supervise/evaluate the assignments and project work of course participants
- Contribute to technical content that would be useful to EPAT course participants
- Assist in creating training material for participants from leading global firms in the- industry
Education: A degree in engineering, statistics, computer science, finance, or the quantitative- fields from a reputed university or college.
- Working knowledge of R or Python is a must,
- EPAT Certification is a plus
About the team and its role in QI
- The EPAT Content team has former bankers, programmers, traders, and academics- who worked in financial firms, universities, and tech companies. We have- educational backgrounds in computer science, electronics, economics and finance.
- The common thread stringing all of us is an obsessive curiosity to learn more about- quant finance.
- We are responsible for the technical content, and maintaining the quality of lectures- delivered by top professionals across the globe, in the EPAT (a 6-month long course- conducted over weekends. You can check more about the course elsewhere on the- website).
- If you're interested and excited to be part of a growing start-up, we want to hear from you.
- High-quality writing, and speaking skills
- Interest and knowledge about trading in the financial markets
- Ability to learn and digest new technical ideas/tools and implement them
- Work over most weekends to provide assistance to the faculty during EPAT lectures- (You will be eligible for compensatory offs that can be availed during weekdays)
Other Aspects / Skills:-
- Customer-first attitude and ensure world-class treatment to all prospective leads
- Communicate smoothly with people across geographies while respecting cultural sensitivities and customer psychology
- Adaptability to optimize efficiently for work: Across responsibilities, time zones and teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An orientation towards performance, along with exceptional work ethics
- Proficient in MS Office
Compensation:- INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 annually.-
About QuantInsti :
QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage a leading quant and algo trading firm in India.- From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 200+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti- , we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding-edge education and technologies. We offer high-quality- learning experience - and best-in-class- courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional-grade tools and- platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why work with us? :
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings.
We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well