Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:792 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
QuantInsti - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
QuantInsti is looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development. You'll work on the globally leading edtech product(s) in the domain of financial markets. You will work in a leadership position to develop path-breaking features which will take product(s) to new heights. High customer NPS score and a steep growth curve will be your core guiding objectives.
- Create tech requirements by liaising with internal and external clients
- Work directly with engineering team to deliver efficient and quality projects
- Create and implement the product strategy to reach business objectives of 10x growth rate
- Analyze and interpret user engagement data to improve NPS scores
- Work closely with SME team and business teams
- Work with retail as well corporate clients for B2C, B2B, B2B2C product solutions
- Use all the products and competitive products on a regular basis, step into client's shoes
- Be aware and use third party tools and applications for fast execution of ideas
Professional Competencies Required:
- Be able to provide client/customer service & gather product requirements and feedback
- Convert requirements into tech specifications
- Use Python/R to analyze usage data
- Create business plans and growth strategies for expansion
- Website and content management experience. Would be good if you have PHP experience
- Should be able to write user journeys and come up with UX-UI mocks
- Exceptional Google Search skills are a must for this role
- High levels of integrity, accountability, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Is this role right for you?
- Do you want to be able to run your own company? Are you an entrepreneur at heart?
- Do you enjoy understanding how different applications and products influence us as users?
- Do you follow the stock markets?
- Do you enjoy the company of varied personalities/individuals?
- Are you thrilled by the aspect of wearing many hats at the same time and achieving high growth?
- Are you driven by numbers?
If the answer to the above questions is a loud and clear, YES, this role might be your dream role!
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Educational background: Engineering degree in bachelors or masters in any discipline, but preferably computer science
- Professional background: Minimum 5 years of total work experience, minimum 2 years of experience in product role
- Must-have Skills: Website or content management, User Analytics, User Journey, Customer Support, Creating and approving tech specifications
- Knowledge of: Running marketing campaigns, growth strategies, Python/R
Exp: min 5 years total
About QuantInsti- :
QuantInsti- was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage - a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 200+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti- , we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding-edge education and technologies. We offer high-quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional-grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
Why work with us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with the goal of delivering the best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn, and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.