Manager HR at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4487 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:217
QuantInsti - Manager - Corporate Relations (3-6 yrs)
- To establish relationships with leading Fin-tech companies at both HR as well as Functional level.
- To liaise with different corporates for relationship building, sales, collaboration, placements or any other activity.
- Representing the company and the brand as a whole, managing and connecting with Fin-Tech global corporates based out of USA, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong
- Build, nurture and grow a network of corporates contributing to the organization growth through these collaborations.
- Great corporate networking and relationship management skills.
- Prior experience in handling companies/clients based outside India.
- Previous experience in networking through social media platforms likes LinkedIn etc.
- Past experience in placements of Indian candidates in international firms or relationship management (B2B) role will be an added advantage.
- Candidates having experience as Relationship Manager with leading corporates in finance domain and placement consultancy will also be considered.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Some understanding of financial markets/trading would be an additional benefit.
- Post-Graduation from an eminent university is preferred.
- Work experience: 3-6 years
Compensation: INR 8,00,000 - INR 10,00,000 annually.
- QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we've 3 primary products:
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPAT-) - The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Participants from 65+ countries.
- Quantra- - A self paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning. Already has registered users from 160+ countries.
- Quantra Blueshift
- Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use through back-testing, research & trading.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application , main & blog website, and a lot more.
Our aim is simple: to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
- Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their dependents.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.