HR Department at QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1632 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
QuantInsti - Assistant Manager - Customer Relations (2-5 yrs)
Experience : 2 - 5 years
Company Description - Array
Position Summary :
We are in the process of expanding our team and are looking for an enthusiastic individual who brings their existing expertise to our expanding suite of products & services.
- Resolving all customer queries ? (technological or financial markets related) on the phone, email, face to face.
- Continuous learning - Expanding your ability to learn by regularly upgrading yourskills and increasing your knowledge which help you do well
- Product delivery management ? handle clients/students lifecycle management to deliver a quality product.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Coordination with different departments and faculty members.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades; responding to breakdowns.
- Scheduling and supervising virtual learning classroom sessions.
- Contingency planning ? To plan the tasks and activities in your absence and ensuring that it is completed as scheduled
- Minimum 2- 5 years of experience, Client Serving and in HNI Wealth Management
- Possesses strong knowledge of capital markets and management, strong sense of personal accountability, problem solving, and creativity, and excellent communication, relationship and organizational skills.
- NCFM certification in any of the financial markets topic is preferable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in using LMS & Webinar tools (Cisco WebEx)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agility in learning new applications and tools
- A multitasker and possess excellent organizational skills.
Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays are mandatory working. Compensation would be provided on other days.
Company Overview :
- QuantInsti (QI) is one of the pioneer institutes to learn Algorithmic & Quantitative Trading. To deliver quality educational services in this domain, we?ve 3 primary products:
- Executive Program in Algorithmic Trading (EPATTM) - The flagship course. About 6-month long, gold standard for quant & algo trading education globally. Participants from 65+ countries.
- Quantra - A self paced learning platform with one of the most advanced & intelligent features for interactive learning.
Already has registered users from 150+ countries.
- Our newest product aimed at helping users apply the knowledge gained in this domain to a practical use through back-testing, research & trading.
QuantInsti's ecosystem of products also includes a Single Sign On application, main & blog website, and a lot more.
Our aim is simple: to be the one stop solution for everything algo!
Why work with us?
- Growth, period!
- We are a highly growth focused organization for all stakeholders, including the most valuable stakeholder: You!
- Open office culture, no cabins or cubicles
- Regular fun/adventure events like, informal competitions, CSR activities, sports, parties, etc.
- Company sponsored group health insurance for team members & their dependents.
- Enormous opportunities to learn about the hotbed of algorithmic trading
- Work along with an energetic and young team which has internalized our better aligned motto: party hard, work harder!
- We are growing rapidly and your decision towards aligning your career with us gears to potentially rapid career growth, while having an opportunity to contribute in important business decisions that can help in shaping up the products for a global audience.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.