Managing Director at Quantile Analytics
Views:3726 Applications:283 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:269
Quantile Analytics - Quantitative Analyst Trainee - IIM/IIT/NIT/ISB (1-2 yrs)
Quantile Analytics Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in April 2015 at Indore, to provide quantitative, analytical and consulting services for the benefit of alternative investment managers based in the US. Our key area of focus is to use quantitative techniques for improved investment research, analytical model development, trade execution strategies and risk management. Quantile Analytics has partnered with a top tier Alternative Management Firm in New York US to provide the aforesaid Services. The firm manages assets using quantitative equity strategies for one of the largest hedge fund platforms globally.
Job Description- Quantitative Analyst Trainee
- Candidates should be creative and analytical thinkers with strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with the mathematical and computational skills needed to conduct research and development in quantitative finance which involves analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data is a key requirement for the role.
- Candidates should enjoy being hands-on and collaborating with high quality talent in a merit-driven work environment. Ideal candidates should have a working knowledge of a high-level programming language (C/C++, Java or Python) and should be self-motivated towards quantitative finance so that he/she can take more responsibilities without a lot of handholding.
- Candidate should be able to collect the large amounts of structured and unstructured data manually/Semi-automatically and should be able to do analysis by applying python models on collected data for the generation of trades and also develop quantitative models and tools that assist in the development of new trading strategies.
- In fast pace moving quant field a candidate should be constantly motivated towards gaining a lot of knowledge and developing required skillsets.
- Proficiency in use of excel
- Accurate and efficient towards collection of the information/data (Due Diligence)
- Proficiency in Python (Preferred)
- Multi tasker
- Collaborate with other team members to expand the work coverage of the team
- Basic knowledge of Databases, SQL, Market data service like Bloomberg will be an advantage
Engineering Graduates from reputed institutes with minimum CGPA of 7.0. MBA-Finance preferred.
Experience : 1-2 years (Finance/Data Analytics Industry)
Hiring Process :
- Shortlisting of resumes
- Online Test
- Filling of - Why You Form
- Initial Technical Interview by Company
- Initial HR Round by company
- Final Technical Skype Interview by US Client
- Final HR Round at Indore, Madhya Pradesh India
- Signing of Confidentiality & Intellectual Property Agreement & Employment contract.
- Joining on or before April 01, 2019
On The Job Training :
OJT period - Six months. During training, there will also be requirement of completion of Certificate in Quantitative Analytics in with minimum - B- grade.
Probation Period: Six months
Working: 6 Days a week ((Monday - Saturday), Timings as per client needs
Compensation: Negotiable as per Industry Standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.