Quantela - Product Architect (12-15 yrs)
We are a technology company that offers outcomes business models. We empower our customers with the right digital infrastructure to deliver greater economic, social, and environmental outcomes for their constituents.
When the company was founded in 2015, we specialized in smart cities technology alone. Today, working with cities and towns; utilities, and public venues, our team of 280+ experts offer a vast array of outcomes business models through technologies like digital advertising, smart lighting, smart traffic, and digitized citizen services.
We pride ourselves on our agility, innovation, and passion to use technology for a higher purpose. Unlike other technology companies, we tailor our offerings (what we can digitize) and the business model (how we partner with our customer to deliver that digitization) to drive measurable impact where our customers need it most. Over the last several months alone, we have served customers to deliver outcomes like increased medical response times to save lives; reduced traffic congestion to keep cities moving and created new revenue streams to tackle societal issues like homelessness.
We are headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts in the United States with offices across Europe, and Asia.
The company has been recognized with the World Economic Forum's 'Technology Pioneers' award in 2019 and CRN's IoT Innovation Award in 2020.
Role : To design and deliver state of the art No-Code platform for B2B globally and enable them to improve speed to execute any processes
Analytical/Decision-Making Responsibilities :
- Strong verbal communication, cross-group collaboration skills, analytical, structured, and strategic thinking.
- Contribute to ideation sessions by helping to sketch initial feature's architecture ideas
- Stay up to date with competitor products, their features, and industry trends in order to incorporate them into the architecture process
- Design and implement technical architectures for complex solutions
- Write great software adhering to agile software engineering practices (e.g., TDD, continuous integration, automated tests, etc.)
- Integrate front-end development with back-end applications
- Work cross functional in an Agile environment
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Oversee and aid in conducting feature architecture designs with developers via code review & design review etc.
- Identify product architecture inconsistencies across multiple products/features
- Maintain a comprehensive architecture guide to ensure clarity of the design principles and specifications that the agile sprint teams should use
- Work directly with the agile sprint teams to present and communicate architecture concepts and answer related questions
- Execute multiple mid-to-large-sized projects and meet deadlines
- Receives moderate supervision from product management and functional leaders
- Effectively influences and directs the activities of individuals in other parts of the organization
- Manages and oversees team resources as needed and acts autonomously
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in architecture in cloud-based products
- 12 - 15 years of development experience
- Masters / bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Expert knowledge of memory model, tuning, threading, reactive streams, modularization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to receive and provide constructive critique to team members and stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage strict, frequent deadlines
- A natural tendency to take the initiative and drive projects forward
- Knowledge on cloud computing technologies such as Virtualization, Containers, AWS, and any of public cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Strong knowledge in asynchronous, distributed event-based architectures, distributed computing concepts, elastic computing and resilience