VP - Quant Recruitment at Madison Cube Recruitment
Views:24860 Applications:832 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Quant Strategist/Developer - Quantitative Trading Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS (0-8 yrs)
Company : Leading Quantitative Trading firm.
Experience : Fresher's to 3 years of experience.
Location: Delhi/NCR/Mumbai/Bangalore/UK/Singapore/Hong Kong/London/New York.
Role - Quantitative Strategist/Developer/Researcher or Infra/C++ Developer - Quantitative Trading Firm.
Education : They hire candidates only from ONLY IIT - Computer Science or Mathematics and Computing background. Preferable is 7 - 8 or 8.5+ CGPA.
Number of roles : 5 (Quantitative strategists) and 5 (Infra/C++ Developer).
Salary - INR 25 lac (Fixed) + high variable.
- Role is to develop high frequency systematic/automated strategies in multiple exchanges across the globe.
- Strong quantitative skills and academic achievement
- Keen interest in financial markets, self-motivated.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Keen interest in probability and puzzle solving.
- Good communication skills: Comfortable with explaining complicated models to a wide audience.
- Team players and have the ability to come up with solutions quickly and think through these solutions with others.
- Drive and passion to lead a team and to work in an open, creative and collaborative startup environment.
- Building strategies that are consistently profitable and have a proven track record (not just back tested results); we are open to all market and all asset classes
- Excellent Return on Capital
- Exceptional compensation (High Base and High variable).
- Competitive Profit sharing options.
- Gym/food/travel allowance.
- Location option.
Madison Cube Recruitment