Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:418 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Quant Role - Fixed Income - Strats Team - Bank (14-25 yrs)
Our client is an International Bank who is in search of a potential senior candidate in the Fixed income - Strats team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Manage a team of quant developers to support the desk strats within FID
- Fixed income, C++ analytics libraries
- Working closely with IT on integration of the libraries into the firm's risk systems.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Ability to build the offshore Quant developer team
- Experience of designing and maintaining analytics libraries, including exposure to Fixed Income products.
- Honours degree in a numerate discipline, such as computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, or a similar quantitative field.
- Knowledge of vanilla fixed income products, especially interest rate swaps and swap options.
- Strong C++ development, including working in a large team with a large, rapidly changing codebase and of supervising people working in such an environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with trading desks and IT.
- Knowledge of more exotic Fixed Income products, including structured options, inflation, and hybrids.
- Advanced C++ development on both Linux and Windows.
- UNIX command line expertise or equivalent e.g. Windows PowerShell or a scripting language.
- Scala and Python development.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.