Recruitment Co-Ordinator at ABC
Views:3517 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Quant Researcher - BFS (2-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Your core objective is to create high quality predictive signals.
- By leveraging access to large and diversified data sets you will identify statistical patterns and opportunities.
- Share and discuss research results, methodology, data sets and processes with other researchers.
- Implement the signals and relevant data sets within the global execution platform.
- Monitor signal behaviour and model performance over time.
Your present skill set :
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field such as data science, statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering.
- Strong knowledge in statistics, machine learning, NLP or AI techniques is a plus.
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast paced environment while keeping strong attention to detail.
- Coding skills required in at least one leading programing language (Python, R, Matlab and /or C++, C#).
- Experience in exploring large data sets across multiple time frames is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to explore new data sets, solve complex problems, drive innovative processes and connect the dots between multiple fields.
- Capacity to work with autonomy within a collegial and collaborative environment.