Head HR at Quant LegalTech Pvt Ltd.
Views:760 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Quant LegalTech - Vice President - Engineering (12-25 yrs)
As Quant moves into our 2nd year of operations, with a robust set of legal products under our belt, a growing market base, and significant investment to grow our model aggressively, we want to raise the ambition level on how we use technology to win in this competitive market.
For us, as a product division first-and-foremost, this means maintaining the distinctiveness of our core product: from the best technologies to the most impressive and intuitive products for lawyers - from collaboration automation to regulatory mapping to contract management to countless other possibilities.
As a result, we want to hire an outstanding individual to join our top leadership team as VP of Engineering. We want you to help us achieve our aspirations for the next wave of growth and continue on our journey to be India's #1 legal-tech company!
Currently, we have an in-house technology team of 10 FTEs, but we are imminently expecting that number to double as we undertake an expansion of the product and bring all functions in-house. We need someone with extensive experience leading talented teams of engineers to manage our expansion - and to put their own stamp on the culture at Quant.
- Overall Business Vision: you will support us in setting the overall business vision and roadmap: specifically, we will look to you for recommendations on how product and technology choices should shape and reinforce the business plan. This would include bringing a robust understanding of:
- Global and local trends in technology innovation
- Global regulatory technology trends
- Local trends in regulatory compliance
- Engineering Delivery: Own and deliver on engineering-driven cross-functional solutions
- Hire and Build a high-performance engineering function and adapt the org design to optimise for the growing stages of the company
- Build technical designs and architectures. Leverage latest technologies and trends
- Hold the function accountable for world-class engineering and operational excellence standards and set up systems and processes to drive continual adherence
Product Roadmap: you will co-create with the other CXOs the overall product roadmap, including:
- Product cycles
- Functionalities and Innovation
- Resourcing and Budgeting
- Prioritisation, Delivery Pace and Timelines
Product Delivery: you will be responsible for the delivery of the product roadmap and have full control of the technology budget and leadership of the technology teams. Your role will include:
Budget and Resource allocation:
- Allocation of internal team resources against priorities
- Decision-maker on when and which 3rd party vendors we should engage with
- Lead relationships with all technology vendors
- Decision-maker on technology capital investments
- Setting of targets and timelines for the overall team, sub-teams and individuals
- Managing External PR: you will be one of the ambassadors and spokespersons for CBD at all external meetings including investor sessions, conferences etc.
Preferable Skill Sets :
- Understanding of cloud-based systems like GCP/AWS etc
- Experience in managing systems with scale and large data sets on the LEMP stack with Python
- Worked on both enterprise and B2C products
- Domain experience related to Legal Process Automation such as Regulatory Compliance, Internal Audit, Incident Management, Contract Life Cycle Management, Document Management etc
- Experience with building and scaling a Customer Success Team supporting a SaaS product
- Prior experience in a Product Management/Technology role with ownership of product definition, covering functional, technical, and UI/UX aspects
- Familiar with Agile product development methodology and can work with a project manager for Sprint oversight and delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.