Assistant Manager - Recruitment at Virtuoso Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:165 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Quant Digital Analytics Role - BFS (4-13 yrs)
Quant Digital Analytics
- Work with partners across Digital functions and LOB's to provide data driven insights to support Digital strategic direction and growth
- Provide consultative support for Digital Authentication Product partners driven by fact-based findings
- Evolve and refine measurement frameworks and KPIs for Customer Measurement
- Provide analysis and associated data visualization and story-telling
- Collaborate within Digital Analytics to enhance the quality and value of team deliverables
- Work with Data Services, Risk and Core Analytics partners to enhance overall performance of Digital Analytics team.
- 4-6 years relevant experience analyzing customer experiences, digital experience preferred.
- Expertise in extracting and manipulating terabytes of data sets from multiple databases (Oracle, Teradata, Microsoft SQL Server),
- Ability to write complex but efficient SQL scripts, capability to connect to databases from both Windows and Unix environments using SQL tools as well as SAS, combining datasets using SAS Datastep, SQL and Hash Object, proficiency in detecting and remediating gaps commonly seen in business/customer data (missing value, extreme values and outliers).
- Hands on experience with behavioral and transactional analytics tools and techniques.
- Experience working with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms to deliver reports and scorecards.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Tableau, Alteryx, and SQL preferred.
- Strong PowerPoint and slide-writing skills to deliver analytical insights preferred.
- Hadoop Hive and Teradata experience a plus