HR at Callisto Talent Solutions Private limited
Views:313 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Quant Developer - Derivatives Pricing Models (5-8 yrs)
Our client is a UK based startup focused on data research and analytics and supporting global banks and financial institutions to manage their assets. They are hiring Quant Developer and Structuring expert to work remotely with them.
- Develop quant models using python to be used for managing investment management.
- Developing financial models and tools for data analysis, risk management, portfolio management, and digital asset management.
- Market research, pricing and risk analysis and generating reports as per client's requirement.
- Regularly interacting with client and advising them on market scenarios, trading strategies and risk management.
Essential Qualification and Skills:
- BE, BTech, MS in Math/Statistics/Financial Engineering from Tier 1 institute.
- 5+ years of relevant experience investment banking, asset management, hedge fund management.
- Strong knowledge on hedge funds, FX, derivative structuring, and structured products.
- Excellent coding skills in Python, numerical code, and financial engineering.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skill who can work closely with tech and non tech audience.
- Strong team player who can work in fast paced front office environment.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days, we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.