Quant Analyst - Investment Research - Investment Bank (2-5 yrs)
- The analyst will be part of the team responsible for developing investment strategies, engaging in research, creating proprietary solutions and writing papers for publication. The development of strategies will be done with a close focus on the implementability of this research and will therefore require a level of market knowledge and attention.
- The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of investment experience and demonstrated quantitative skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering and sciences is required; advanced degree (MBA, MA, or MS) or CFA is preferred
- At least 5 years of investment experience is required, preferably with knowledge of factor research either through active quantitative research, smart beta/risk premia research. Factor research can be in either an academic or industry setting.
- Strong quantitative skills are required. Knowledge of statistical packages (preferably Python or R) and SQL is highly recommended. Experience dealing with large data sets is preferred.
- Familiarity with front office tools such as FactSet, Bloomberg, etc. is highly recommended.
- Good communications skills and strong process, organizational, time and project management skills are necessary
- A desire to develop creative and innovative solutions is highly recommended