Strategic Hiring Team at QualityKiosk Technologies
Views:209 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
QualityKiosk - Presales Manager - Testing Services - Banking Domain (10-14 yrs)
Pre-Sales Business Consultant functions as the inspirational and technical point of contact for the Sales organization. The position also serves as the primary contact for delivery teams from pre-sales perspective. The incumbent will own the proposals created, articulate and defend the solution with both internal and client stakeholders. Principal Consultant will also ensure smooth transition of the deals from Sales stage to deliver stage.
The ability to work with disparate teams, create end to end solutions that meet the client requirements, as well as defend the solution with all the internal and external stakeholders is the key hallmark of the role.
- Analyze RFP / Requirements
- Prepare Solution and articulate a winning proposition
- Own effort estimation and deal governance
- Engage with BU teams to initiate approvals.
- Contribute to case studies, marketing collateral. Work with BUs for this.
- Work with sales teams to explore further opportunities with the clients.
- Defend the solution with the internal and external stakeholders including any aspects on efforts / methodologies / approach among others.
- Good Command over written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Hands on experience in Testing / Test Automation for at least 5 years would be preferred.
- Should have handled large client projects, preferably onsite / in client premises.
- Hands on or Pre-sales experience in testing/process automation would be desirable.
- Hands or Pre-sales experience on automation / process automation tools
- Understanding of end-to-end testing process / post go live services / process automation and documenting the same is a critical competency.
- Understanding of the prospect's / clients' business is essential.
- Good articulation and analysis skills is a must for the role.
- Pre-sales / Testing / process automation services in Banking (Retail Banking, Corporate banking) & Capital Markets (Broking, Trading firms, Stock Exchanges) is needed
- Experience working with testing tools / platforms.
- Experience in pre-sales, proposal making, presenting the solutions to the clients would be an added advantage.
- Understand different effort estimation methodologies and apply them to specific proposals is critical skill for the role.
- Proficiency in RPA desirable
- Client handling experience is essential.
- Articulate 'Techno-Commercial Optimization' for the deals to ensure balance between winnability and deliverability.
- Bachelors in Engineering / Science / Commerce / Management
- ISTQB Foundation and Advanced Preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies with a certification like PMP / Prince 2 is desireable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.