TA Manager at QualityKiosk
Views:352 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
QualityKiosk - Manager - Channel Sales (8-12 yrs)
About the role:
- The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- The Channel Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market.
- The Channel Manager reports to the Head of Channel Sales
Objectives & Responsibilities of the role:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners- expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners as and when there is a demand
- Works closely with Customer Service Representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific partner accounts
Accountability and Performance measures
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated partner accounts
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- MBA - Sales from an accredited institution
- Engineering graduate/Post Graduate
- Overall 5-6 years with at least 3 years of channel sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Note: Position requires extensive travel.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.