TA Manager at QualityKiosk
Views:255 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
QualityKiosk - Content Lead (10-15 yrs)
The Content Lead's job is to communicate organizations vision to the world. The COL will oversee all content generation efforts including articles, case studies, press releases, videos, sales presentations, one-pagers. You will be responsible for creating visually stunning and compelling content in both digital and print media that will convince customers about its abilities. You will work closely with lead generation, digital marketing and branding teams to deploy content for maximum impact.
- At least 10 years of experience in content generation and branding for a software company
- Degree from a reputed Tier1 institution
COL's success will be measured on the overall basis as below-
- Content creation (Press Releases, videos, blogs, success stories, website pages etc.)
- Creative collaterals/ PPT- s
- 360 degree feedback about content from Clients and internal teams
- COL will work with a Creative Graphics resource to generate high quality content
- Responsible for writing valuable and engaging content that attracts our target groups.
- Create and Manage the content repository in terms of blogs, webinars, press releases, videos, webinars, infographics etc.
- Ensure all the content items are promoted by the digital marketing team in a timely manner.
- Driving customer communications, marketing communications, newsletters on special occasions
- Research and identify relevant topics for blogs, trends, loyalty programs of brands and competitor research etc.
- Working on creating impactful presentations/pitches/ collaterals and other customer/partners facing communications along with the design team members.
- Responsible for website management, content updation, SEO and performance along with the digital marketing specialist.
- Work with digital marketing specialist on SEM campaigns
- Conceptualize and curate content for creation of landing pages, website pages.
- Updation of information on different listing platforms
- Ideation and creation of impactful collaterals like one pager, event deliverables, success stories.
- Event management in terms of collaterals and communications, collaborate with event organizers wherever needed.
- Crafting the internal branding collaterals/ communications while working closely with the HR manager.
- 7+ years of proven record in visually appealing digital and print media content for a software company.
- MBA from a reputed Tier 1 institution
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- Strong attention to details
- Proven content writing skills (provide samples)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for creating visually stunning content
- Strong articulation ability
- Proactive, well organized and self-motivated
- Ability to general high quality, visually appealing content for digital (e.g. SEO, SEM, social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.