TA Manager at QualityKiosk
Views:359 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
QualityKiosk - AVP - Key Account Manager - BFSI Domain (12-16 yrs)
About the role:
We are looking for - Digital Sales Leaders- to manage the most innovative bank and the most valuable bank(s) in the India region. Both these relationships are large with existing revenues of USD 5 Million and expectation is to grow them to USD 10 Million over the next 2 years. We are looking for a live wire with the hunger to make this happen.
The core offerings at these banks are DevOps, RPA, Data Science lab and Customer Experience Management. Ideal candidate should be interested in making the organization more productive, efficient, and most importantly - customer-centric.
The Digital Sales Leaders- main goal is to provide exceptional client experience, increase customer satisfaction & to drive and supervise their account personnel to set long- and short-term goals and quotas, encourage new business, and oversee revenue, GP & OM.
Possess excellent planning and leadership abilities to coordinate and advise their own account managers, delivery team and all account stakeholders. The goal is to ensure the company's retention of clientele and facilitate further growth. Lead point of contact for portfolio clients and will serve as the ultimate company representative.
The candidate will run the best of Account Management practices, guide / coach and mentor the account manager's and also work with banks senior stake holders as a consultant to solve business challenges, deriving more value out of the relationship and marching towards generating more accolades for QualityKiosk, revenue growth & new solution creation
- Prepare long-term and short-term goals and account objectives to run with the Account Management practice for Strategic Accounts.
- Build trust and long-term relationships with clients, being viewed as consultant / partner to discuss the vision / plans well ahead of time. To ensure strong knowledge of clientele by mapping, interacting at various levels and various departments with superior customer service skills.
- To run with various strategic initiatives in parallel, be organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules, own it and drive it along with Delivery Program and Project managers. Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions with various squads within the account team of QualityKiosk.
- Present trend to client and internal management stakeholders for sales, revenue, pipeline and other important initiatives. Present reports on account progress, quotas, and goals to senior leadership and stakeholders. Estimate and establish cost parameters, budgets, campaigns, and potential ROI with investments justification to the account.
- Motivate squad members to drive and exceed expected goals & Supervise account management and strategies.
- Keep apprised of latest concepts to be discussed and generate business value to client, co-creating of solutions with client by identifying unsaid needs.
- Creating 3-5 years contract with rate negotiations, moving the annual contracts to long term contracts.
- Mentor team, guide and coach the account managers to follow the set account management practices for Strategic accounts, ensuring their KPI's are met and regular performance is evaluated on monthly / quarterly / semi-annually and annual basis
- Customer satisfaction index (CSI) to be maintained as always green, intervention and driving any course corrections to ensure the CSI index is green
- Master- degree in business, business administration, or related field along with B.E / B. Tech
- Five (5) years or more of relevant experience as an Account Director/Lead/Head, or related title in the Industry with overall experience of 12-16 Years in the Account Management role.
- Strong knowledge of clientele and superior customer service skills and ability to guide, lead and influence leadership team and key stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills. A great aptitude in building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve goals and to drive results & Demonstrates accountability and commitment by making sound decisions