Sr Executive recruitments at AA-Consultants
Views:393 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Quality Role - Automotive Industry (6-15 yrs)
Quality(Process/Supplier)_Automotive industry_UK(United Kindom)
Job Responsibilities :
1) Liaise between internal DNMN departments, and external suppliers, to ensure the quality requirements of the customers / production lines for which you have responsibility are met.
2) Ensure that all internal quality standards are adhered to in line with customer, internal and regulatory requirements.
3) Provide technical quality support to all internal departments.
4) To facilitate and manage customer & internal quality concerns and the implementation of robust corrective actions which will prevent re-occurrence.
5) Provide information and statistics relating to quality which will support departments with their improvement plans for defect reduction and corrective action.
6) Utilise SPC to reduce process variance and improve existing processes.
7) Work closely with all other areas of the business to identify improvement actions to reduce scrap, rework and internal / external quality concerns.
8) Attend regular meetings to review quality performance and agree improvement actions as part of the cross functional team.
9) With the QC team ensure that all processes are working in line with approved procedures and associated work instructions.
10) To conduct regular audits in production areas to ensure compliance to internal quality standards.
11) To contribute and play an active role in the management of key performance indicators relating to operations.
12) Active participation within established teams to understand, manage and reduce risk using established quality tools.
13) To participate and play a key role in the sign off and handover of new projects to operations in a structured methodical way to ensure stability in production.
14) Conduct gauge and process capability activities as and when required in line with defined schedules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.