Senior Specialist - Recruitment at Randstad Technology- WellsFargo
Views:263 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Quality Review Consultant - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Business Continuity Planning, business Continuity Management , Business Impact Analysis, BCP< BCM, BIA, Resiliency, ISO 22301
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant.
In this role, you will:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
Required Qualifications, International:
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
About the Role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant, to be based in Bangalore or Hyderabad. Role will report locally to the Head of Business Continuity & Incident Management for Wells Fargo (India & Philippines).
This is a business partner facing role where the individual is responsible for collaborating with teams Stateside, to ensure that year on year Resiliency Plans remain relevant and robust. The role requires a high performer with an eye for detail who can deliver quality outcomes within SLAs.
- The Quality Review (QR) Consultant will focus on the analysis and review of business continuity plans for viability and compliance with Wells Fargo's BRDR Policy, Procedures, and other regulations using defined procedures and criteria. The QR Consultant will independently manage a queue of quality reviews and adhere to defined deadlines and service level agreements.
- This person will be responsible for identifying, documenting, and validating recovery related findings and tracking reviews to closure. A considerable amount of time will be spent evaluating data for accuracy through source system report extracts.
- Effectively communicating findings with business partners, appropriately escalating risks to leadership, and identifying trends are key elements of the job. QR Consultant should have a strong background in business resiliency and continuity concepts. Individual should be process driven, detail oriented, capable of managing large volumes of work and meeting strict deadlines.
- The responsibilities extend beyond QR - Validation testing, Reporting, Liaising with Resiliency, Control, Risk and Audit partners, Program Support and maturing the program by being an SME. Individual needs to excel in a collaborative, constantly evolving environment, comfortable with change, have a strong desire to do what is right and be decisive.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as a team player. The QR Consultant should an active team player, be great at execution, be an influencer, work with a sense of urgency with 100% attention to detail.
- Tenacity to drive the program forward, adapt to rapid large-scale changes in business processes and organizational structure. Strong emphasis on customer support, excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to follow a repeatable process and adhere to specific controls, ability to handle issue tracking and resolution Must have advanced verbal, written and strong communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear manner, be succinct.
- Ability to present issues concisely and clearly, both verbally and in written format.
- A sample write up by the interviewee will be a part of the selection process for which no prior preparation is needed. Timings will require at least half day overlap with USA, a regular workday will be from 12pm IST - 9pm IST, subject to later hours at times. Candidate must be based out of Wells Fargo India location and will be required to work in the office as per organization's In Office Adherence / Return To Office (RTO) at a minimum of 3 days per week.
- Graduate with 5-7 years' experience in Business Continuity or Resiliency Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Wells Fargo BRDR Certification
- Working knowledge of and experience with resiliency tools and reporting. Experience working with Operational Resiliency System (ORS) and BCP Central is a plus. CBCI or CBCP industry certification from The BCI, UK or DRII, USA